7.01.2014

"Life" is what happens when you're off making other plans!

My blog went into a coma as soon as I had 5 children! It might be coming out of it....

 I WAS PLANNING ON WRITING SOMETHING  FOR MY POSTERITY TODAY!!!!

 Ella had different plans....

Instead, here is a video of my little world right now.....it's uncut, and too long, but if you've ever wanted to be a fly on our wall during "free time," now's your chance!

If a picture is worth 1000 words, then this video is worth a million!
And yes, it starts with Anna eating a booger.
I didn't realize it initially, but I didn't want to do a re-take. 
We like to keep things real around here! 



3 comments:

MOM said...

Yep... that says a lot... I feel like I'm there again.
Justin & Anna really love to read!!!!
It was wonderful visiting with you!!!!
I love my Sweet Julie!!!!
Love,
Mom

Audrey Taylor said...

My blog was not active either! I plan on writing a little more frequently than once every four years!

Kacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.