2.21.2008

ABCs of Me.


A- Attached or Single? Happily Attached
B- Best Friend?Patrick
C- Cake or Pie?Both... Coconut Cream Pie, Carrot Cake
D- Day of Choice? Monday...the only day I'm on fire to accomplish anything lately!
E- Essential Item? Wet Wipes
F- Favorite color? Muted Greens
G- Gummy Bears or Worms?Bears..the clear ones.
H- Hometown? Las Vegas.
I- Favorite Indulgence- massages & good quality truffles
J- January or July? March.
K- Kids? Two, almost 3.
L- Life isn't complete without? Air
M- Most Embarrassing: Exercising w/ 15 ladies at church, Justin opens up a bag of raisins w/a clip on and eats them. I hear, "Mommy, there is a bug in my raisins!" I walk over while everyone watches and he then tells me that there is also one in his mouth! Horrified, I have him spit the raisins into my hand. There, wiggling among half eaten raisins is a half eaten ROACH! To think of it now,I cringe. In the bag were two fat, black roaches. I thought of the worst.. My house must be infested! I'd seen a few in the garage but that was it, but I signed a contract w/ a bug man that morning. I didn't talk about it to Patrick until that night when he reminded me that we had eaten those raisins at a park the night before and had left them unattended for an hour. He had clipped the roaches in there without knowing it!!! This by far the grossest, most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me!
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 bros and 1 sis
O- Oranges or apples? oranges (especially when i am pregnant)
P- Phobias or fears? Running into inanimate objects.
Q- Quote? "El queso esta vieho y pudrido." Encino Man
& "Most people are just about as happy as they make their minds up to be."
R- Reason to smile? The crazy thoughts of Patrick...and his offspring, Justin.
S- Season of choice? Spring...Maybe summer if I lived somewhere else!
T- Tag; Anyone who wants.
U- Unknown fact about me? I don't know any unknown things.
V- Vegetable? Avacado...even if it is technically a fruit!
W- Worst habit? Procrastinating housework and as a result blog surfing.
X- X-ray or ultrasound? I have no idea...and could care less
Z- Zodiac sign? Cancer

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a fun meme! I might have to do this one... avacados... yummmm