10.18.2007

This book has been totally awesome!

What have I been up to? Reading the book:
Hannah Keeley's Total Mom Makeover: The Six-Week Plan to Completely Transform Your Home, Health, Family, and Life

I just wrote my 1st book review ever on Amazon and thought I would share it with all of you! This book has been the best thing ever for me!I checked it out at the library and I couldn't renew it any longer so I bought it. I don't usually buy books, just borrow, but this one I did. I love it.

This Book Has CHANGED My Life!, October 18, 2007
By
Patrick J. Morris "Julie" (USA) - book was exactly what I needed I'm an at home mom of a 1& 3 year old and have been trying for 3 years to keep my life balanced on a regular basis but only have done that in waves. Until now. Since I quit my job as a 2nd grade teacher to become a full time homemaker, I've never been so driven and motivated. I'm better in so many areas and I'm only at week four in the book. I spend 1/2 hour every day doing the exercises and taking notes. I love that time I spend.I can't wait to get up and read the next day. I recommend it to every mom I know because it has helped my life so much. Hannah is funny and organized the book so well. I love the sequence of chapters, exercises, reminders, and her writing style. It's very easy to read. I want to tell more...but my baby needs me. Any mom could use the information found in this book!WOW!

No comments: