9.11.2007

I've Been Tagged
I was tagged, so you all get to know a little more about me.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Ross Dress For Less...where i spent more money on clothes than any time in my life...I worked here with Alissa Taylor (Wiser)
2. Terrible Herbst Carwash- I vacuumed the cars in a sweat stained red shirt with tons of old men....and my friend Alissa also.
3. Child Care at LVAC.
4. Robert E Lake ELEM.

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Any...For some reason, I rarely remember movies after a few months. So It's like watching it again for the first time....except for I few I do remember.... Here is a real answer now..
1. ....uh... i can't think of any!

Places I've Lived Since I've Been Married
1. Las Vegas- Mac Cabe house
2. Las Vegas-Maryland PKWY apt.
3. Las Vegas- Chantilly House
4.Henderson-Plumstead house

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. Italy/England/France
2. Back East (Church history tour)
3. Mexi-America- Cancun
4. Banff Canada-Skiing

4 Favorite Foods or Dishes
1. Avacados
2. Hummus-Basil and Sun Dried tomato
3.Fajitas
4. A Grilled Cheese Sandwich

4 Websites I Visit
1. Everyone's Blogs
2. www.sugardoodle.netwww.
3.www.LDS.org
4. Craigslist...way too much. i'm quitting it.

4 Places I'd Like To Be
1. Sleeping, but I'm getting caught up in this. It's 11:30 and I'm hopefully almost done.
2. Somewhere where i could have a garden...my friends have awesome spoils from theirs...someday, maybe when I don't live in Las Vegas. check out the pics on thier blogs...WOW
3. Hawaii ..only been once but loved it and want to go more.
4. Sitting in a clean office, not this sty that I should be cleaning right now.


Now you get to do the same on your own post/blog. You are it!

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darrell and Alissa said...

I deleted my last comment because I had too many typo's! I can't beleive we actually wore those nasty shirts! I had forgotten so many of those things you wrote it took me back in time. Funny how that happens.