6.02.2008

Note to self:

or else.....


Never leave child unatended on a desk (or attended while the mommy is blogging!)
This make-over done by Anna was hard to miss, once I finally got off of the computer and took a good look in the mirror and saw what she had accomplished while she sat in front of me on the desk as I stared at the computer!

I have not spent a serious amount of time on the computer in blogland since May 15th. It's now 17 days later, it's 95 degrees outside and I've been aching to get on the computer and visit you all and actually share something. While I was on "leave" I got lots done and really admited to myself that I need to be moderate in my love of blogs and blogging. The plan is to only blog when the kiddos are not around! If I stick to my plan, I won't end up feeling guilty, and my face and office will be alot better off!
Just to not forget my pact, this morning I wrote a little note to myself...
It did work, for today at least!









10 comments:

The San Diego Mills said...

Julie,
Hi there, it's Melissa Mills (formerly, Jones) we knew each other way back in the day in Bishop Abbot's singles ward. I found your blog, because you left a comment on Andrea's. Good to see that you and your cute family are doing so well! I will certainly add you to my list!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow, that picture of you brings out the "special" you that came from my side of your gene-pool I'm sure...HA, HA!! I love your blogging too... but my grandkids can be distructive unguarded... so, you know what to do... read your sign, ha, ha. ILOVEYOU!!...
MOM

kristi r said...

love the new look! I know how you feel - It's about 10 at night, and they are all in bed . . . blog on!

lilmegmo said...

Your make up looks amazing! Anna has a true skill!

Angie Larkin said...

Oh how priceless. What is it about blogging that makes poopy diapers less stinky....t.v. shows less of an evil...cookies okay for lunch...wait, I'm revealing way too much about my blogging habits. So good to have you back! I missed your fun posts.

Unknown said...

Good Advise!

Danalas said...

I love your humor! And the pictures.... soooo cute!
Gayle

Kristin said...

Anna and Junior really are two peas in a pod! I'm sure Junior would like to decorate his face even more than he enjoyed decorating his own--I bet Anna had fun w/your face. I should follow your blog rule, too!

Mansius Family said...

Oh do I know how you feel! I don't know how many times I had to pull myself away from the computer and blogging to find out what mess my kids are getting into. I need to take you advice and limit my time but its so hard. The best thing about it is I do get to keep up with friends that might have been a lot harder otherwise.

Audrey Taylor said...

Alright now, listen. I love your blogs and you have to post at least every few days. The kids get some real important play accomplished while you are at the computer. And you should take a snooze while the kidlets are too!